Bookings & Availability Calendar
The on-line booking facility below is still in development. In the interim please email email@example.com with your requirements.
NOTE you are still able to view the calendar availability by looking at the Room Booking box at the bottom of this page.
The following facility is coming soon:
If you are interested in booking our Hall please go to the calendar below and follow these instructions to request a booking:-
1) Click on the Area from the list you wish to book by referring to the plan of the hall directly below e,g.
Whole Building - This would give you exclusive use of the whole of the Village Hall including Meeting Room, Kitchen and Rear Garden. Ideal for wedding receptions, christenings, large parties etc.
Meeting Room - This is the smaller meeting room in our annex extension and can be hired with audio visual equipment if required.
Main Hall - This is the large room at the front of the hall but generally includes use of the Kitchen. Ideal for Children's Parties, Meetings, and other events
Consultation Room - This is the GP consulting room and currently unavailable for hire but may be available for other health related consultations in the future.
Rear Garden - This is a part paved part grassed fully enclosed area at the rear of the hall. Ideal for a Children's Party, Tea Party, Reception or other event in the summer. Gazebos and Gala Tents are available to hire if required.
By clicking on one of the the Area names in the list you will be taken to the appropriate Area calendar.
2) Scroll through the calendar using the navigation arrows at the top of the window until you come to the date you require.
3) Click on the date and time on the calendar you wish to make a booking
4) You will now be taken to a page to create an account. It is important that you fill in all the fields as this information will be used to create your booking.
5) Select the times and any equipment you wish to include in your hire.
6) Once you have confirmed your request you will receive an automated confirmation email of your requested time and date
7) A Booking Request email will be sent to the Booking Officer with your requirements. At this stage the booking remains Provisional until you receive a confirmation email from the Booking Officer with an invoice.